Saturday, March 28, 2015

Once Upon A Unicorn and Dreaming of Dragons III


Pre-Order Information
The shop will be open this Sunday (March 29th) from 4-5 pm EDT for a pre-order, with a limit of 1 of each polish per customer. I've been making batches of polish to prepare for the launch, but since I will be keeping the amount of stock available open rather than just listing what I have already made (and since I am launching two sets of polishes at once this time), I'm going to estimate a 3-4 week turnaround time. I'll post an update between the first and second week to let you know where I am in the process. :-) Update 4/9/15: Shipping will begin at the end of next week!

Photos courtesy of From Polish, with Love; Ida Nails It; and Running with Lacquer

International Shipping
I have gotten a lot of requests for international shipping for the Once Upon A Unicorn collection. I don't usually ship internationally, but because so many people asked, on Monday, March 30th at 1 pm EDT, I will be offering a limited number of full collection sets for international shipping. If you miss out, Norway Nails will have the collection soon and Mei Mei's Signatures will be stocking it after her move.


The Once Upon A Unicorn Collection
Although Chaos loves to dream about hanging out with his dragon buddies, he also enjoys visiting their unicorn neighbors. The Once Upon A Unicorn collection is reminiscent of a unicorn running across the clouds on a rainbowy kind of day - the colors are soft, but they're also cheerful and bright. Each polish is made with two holographic pigments and just a little bit of fine shimmer for added sparkle.

Dreaming of Dragons III
The third installment of the Dreaming of Dragons series includes five new multichrome flakie polishes! There are three in a clear base and two jellies.

From L-R: Quest, Under the Topiaries, and Castle Guardian
Dragon Stories
Dragon Parties

Swatches and Reviews
For reviews and more gorgeous pictures of the polishes that will be available on Sunday, please visit the following links!
Peachy Polish
Ida Nails It
Running with Lacquer
From Polish with Love (and here)
Model City Polish (and here)
Polished to Precision

Photos courtesy of Model City Polish, Peachy Polish, and Polished to Precision

Final Details
I will have a shop preview up before the launch so that you can check out the listings and view pricing. Thanks so much for reading, and don't forget to enter the C&C giveaway on Instagram if you haven't already!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I can't believe I missed the international restock :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had sent you an email and am hoping you will help me out with a broken bottle situation. It's under my personal name but the subject header is "broken bottle" so you'll know its from me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete