Sunday, October 8, 2017

Today’s Chaos And Crocodiles Launch!

Join us on a journey to visit some of Chaos’ friends in space! The Space Traveler Collection launches today (Sunday), October 8, 2017 at 4 pm EDT (New York time)! The collection, a large batch mystery polish, and new merch will be available to pre-order in the C&C shop until Friday night. Small batch mystery polishes and current website products will be available in limited quantities only until they are sold out.

Turnaround Time
The estimated turnaround time for this shop opening is approximately 4 weeks. I will always try to get things out as fast as possible (without sacrificing quality), but I injured my finger filling orders earlier this year, so I have been hesitant to do pre-orders. My finger is mostly better now but I still need to move more slowly than I'd like. If you need your Space Traveler polishes more quickly, Mei Mei’s Signatures will be stocking the collection soon (in limited quantities).

The Space Traveler Collection
The Unknown Planet, swatch courtesy of nailed_it_in_az
Little Bear in the Sky, swatch courtesy of heather.1487
Celestial Cartographer, swatch courtesy of jessicacfowler 
Rocket Ship Dreams, swatch courtesy of dbxchick
Galaxy Bunny, swatch courtesy of nailed_it_in_az
Thank you so much to our swatchers, Tiana, Heather, Jessica, and Misty! They did a fantastic job with these polishes!! <3 Check out the links for more pics, and visit Jessica's blog for a review of the collection!

Space Bear Gear!
This is probably my favorite merch that I’ve ever offered, so I’m super excited to share it with you! I drew a picture of something I’ve had in my head since I started working on the collection, and I really loved it so I decided to turn it into a patch! The patch is approximately 3 inches wide and 2 inches tall, and it has a 2 piece velcro backing so that you can attach your bear without committing to just one spot.
For the first time, I’m collaborating with my husband! <3 He made titanium bears out of my bear design for us. Titanium is one of my favorite metals because it’s strong but it’s also light. So today I will also have pendants and keychains for you! The pendant is about 1" wide and .09" thick. It will come on an adjustable cord (up to 24 inches). The keychain bear is about .75" wide and .375" thick. Both the pendant and keychain cord will be available in a variety of colors.
Discounts
You will be able to choose either the usual collection set discount or a collection set with set and patch discount. I am also offering a discount on the individual pieces of new bear gear; you'll get 10% off the patch, pendant, and/or keychain if you use code BEARGEAR when you check out.

Mystery Polishes

There will be two listings for small batch mystery polishes; one for new small batch mystery polish customers only, and one for everyone (you are a new customer if you have not purchased a small batch mystery polish this year - the narwhal mystery was not a small batch so it does not count). Each listing will have a limit of 2 per person.

I know that some people have found it frustrating to get the small batch mystery polishes before they sell out. I have made more of these this round than ever before, but I will also be including a large batch mystery polish listing on the website for pre-order (limit 1 per person). This will be the same polish for everyone, but it ensures that you can get a mystery polish with no stress.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog! I hope to see you at the shop soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment