Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Pre-Order Information (CLOSED)

I am VERY excited to be offering you another pre-order this weekend! :-D

I have put some things in place to try to avoid running out of supplies or taking on more orders than I can fill in a reasonable amount of time, so please read the details of this sale carefully.

Polishes that are currently in the Etsy shop will NOT be on the polish list, so if there is something that you would like there, please purchase it separately and make a note that you would like it combined with your pre-order.

The pre-order window will open at 2 pm EDT on Saturday, April 6, 2013, and stay open for 20 minutes. Think of it as being like a cart hold, but you don't even have to worry about getting what you want into your cart!

All polishes on the pre-order list (posted on Facebook tomorrow) can be ordered in mini and full size bottles, but once I run out of mini bottles, I am not sure when I will be able to get more in. So if you order minis, please keep in mind that there is a chance I won’t be able to fill your entire order. If that does happen, I will contact you by email.

This pre-order is limited to one of each polish per customer, HOWEVER if you are interested in more than one (e.g. gifts for friends, backup bottles, multiple editions of Harmonious, etc.), please make a note on your form and I will see what I can do for you!

NEW to this round will be the option of ordering a mystery grab bag! There will be a 2 polish version and a 3 polish version. Each is offered at a slightly discounted price and could include current polishes, future releases, or limited editions! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment